Thursday, September 24, 2009

Comments don't work

Sorry, everyone. I know my "comments" feature doesn't work, and that has been frustrating for some of you. Especially on the last post!

I'm frustrated, too, and am asking a friend who knows html if she can help. And if you know anyone who might be willing to help fix it, feel free to contact me.

Quotes for today:

"There are many things that are perfectly legitimate, but if you are going to concentrate on God you cannot do them." - Oswald Chambers

"To accept and live within my limitations is freeing . . . to be faithful to my true self, I must continually resist not just sin but many forms of virtue that may not be appropriate for me right now, many legitimate expressions of Christianity that aren't legitimate for me, many good deeds that aren't mine to do. Christ's "narrow road" is that of doing only those acts that arise from real faith, knowing that 'everything that does not come from faith is sin' (Romans 14:23)."
-Mike Mason, Champagne for the Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment