Wondering what females at Christian colleges are thinking these days? Well, you're in luck. I stole the paper. Figured that wasn't a crime according to the student handbook. Here goes:
- I used to have trouble finishing things, but now I . . .
- Sometimes we stare too long at the door at the door that's closed that we miss the one that's open.
- Love God; Love People!
- I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.
- God has not forgotten you! :)
- All generalizations are false.
- 6/5 people don't know fractions.
- Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.
- There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.
- Do not wait for your knight in shining armor, he probably knows more about polish than how to use that sword of his. Instead, look for the knight in slightly dented, used armor, he will be your champion. -Benson Brazier
And my personal favorite:
- A lot of people go to the bathroom with pens...