Monday, April 26, 2010

From a Christian college bathroom wall...

The other day I was using one of the bathrooms at the seminary, one that the college-aged women usually frequent, and I saw that over 15 of them had written quotes or sayings on a piece of paper that was in one of those plastic announcements things.

Wondering what females at Christian colleges are thinking these days? Well, you're in luck. I stole the paper. Figured that wasn't a crime according to the student handbook. Here goes:

  • I used to have trouble finishing things, but now I . . .
  • Sometimes we stare too long at the door at the door that's closed that we miss the one that's open.
  • Love God; Love People!
  • I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.
  • God has not forgotten you! :)
  • All generalizations are false.
  • 6/5 people don't know fractions.
  • Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.
  • There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.
  • Do not wait for your knight in shining armor, he probably knows more about polish than how to use that sword of his. Instead, look for the knight in slightly dented, used armor, he will be your champion. -Benson Brazier
And my personal favorite:
  • A lot of people go to the bathroom with pens...

1 comment:

  1. Suzy,

    The knight that's slightly dented with used armor being a champion is great advice. LOL!

    I love your posts! They're so real and yet thought provoking and even better yet...they point towards Jesus!

    ReplyDelete