Sunday, January 10, 2010

Online learning or bust

Tomorrow I start my first ever online course. "The Principles and Practice of Prayer." I'm thrilled to start out by reading Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire by Jim Cymbala. If the first chapter is any indication, I'm going to be challenged to align my will with God's this semester and to pray for grace to join His work wherever it might be happening around me.

And being the over-eager student that I am, I was the first student to sign on the Learning Management System (LMS) to create my profile. Honestly, I love how neat and tidy everything is, how an entire semester's coursework can be found on a single page. A page that can be accessed while I sit in my pajamas or my fabulous pink sweat pants. Till tomorrow...
Suzanne Burden
enrolled in residential MA in
Theology program,
with interests in going deeper
in my walk with Christ,
encouraging others on the seminary
journey,
learning how to more
effectively teach and write,
and how to provide effective
soul care to hurting individuals
Country:
United States
Courses:
PM 660-01 - 1001 -
Principles and Practice
of Prayer
Last access:
Sunday, 10 January 2010,
08:22 pm  (now)
Roles:
Student
Interests:
reading, writing, music,
exercise,
hiking outdoors,
gluten-free baking, travel



No comments:

Post a Comment